Friday, December 9, 2011

First new Post


Writing, it’s not hard to do.  It’s just hard to figure out what you will write about.  I can write and write, and even write about writing, but topics to write about elude me.  I want to get into a writing profession, not just one where I write letters and proofread articles for others.  I want to be the writer!  The fundamentals are there; if you are a good proofreader there shouldn’t be any reason why you wouldn’t be a good writer.  It’s the motivation to get out and write about something.  I just don’t want to be rewriting someone else’s work.  I want someone to be like “that’s an original Aidan” someday.

I know there are many topics out there; many sites are out there to encourage ideas.  The best idea to write about came to me from http://www.copyblogger.com/brainstorm-blog-topics/... Number 20: “Stop worrying you’ll look dumb.” This may be the actual reason why I have trouble writing a blog.  I think about “oh my title is dumb,” “no one will want to read this crap,” and “I’m not fit to write something out on the interwebs.
We live in a unique age, where everyone can have a voice, and people have the capabilities to hear what that one little voice wants to shout out at the top of his/her lungs.  I hope I have followers and I write what is on my mind.  

*warning* future posts may be of the political sort, especially since the political season is upon us J

No comments:

Post a Comment