Monday, January 9, 2012

Need to Write

I need to just take the time and write. I shouldn't let a lack of topic slow me down, should I? Since I last posted, I have read about 7 books. All of them were good; six of them I requested as Christmas gifts from my loved ones for my Kindle. These books seem to have some similar themes to one another.

They were all part of a four book series. The first series was the Song of The Lioness by Tamora Pierce. I have borrowed and read the series multiple times from the public library. I am just happy that I own them now : ) The books are:

1)Alanna

2)In the Hand of the Goddess

3)The Woman Who Rides Like a Man

4) Lioness Rampant

The other series that I now can say that I have just finished reading is the Wicked Series by Gregory MaGuire. I hadn't read the last two books, A Lion Among Men and Out of Oz until the last few weeks. What an amazing series! I didn't expect what actually happened to even occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment