Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Packing for Travel

What is your morning routine before you travel?  Do you leisurely get ready, because you are already packed?  Or, are you one of those hustling all about, doing laundry because your favorite clothes are dirty? Do you wake up early to pack?  Are you one that is late, almost missing your plane? Or do you hold up the people that you are traveling with, leaving 30 minutes to an hour later then what was originally planned?

I know people who have everything packed the night before, minus the necessities of course.  I also know people whom seem to hold up the other fellow travelers because they didn't wake up in time to pack and be on time.  Neither of these people are me.  I am the one that will wake up 2-3 hours earlier then I need to pack.  I like to wait until this time to make sure I am not missing anything; I can use my toothbrush and then pack it.  It is how I do my check list.  I am always ready early to go and travel.  I am the one that will arrive an hour and a half early to my gate, because I worry about the lines at security.

What type of traveler are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment