Thursday, June 14, 2012

Positive Outlook: Day 1

I’ve been a pretty good Debbie-downer recently. I haven’t been hanging out with my friends, besides my boyfriend. I guess I just don’t want to rain my negativity down on others. I am quite unhappy with most the scenarios that I am (minus the relationship with my boyfriend). I really need to change the mindset I am in… right? Mind will always win over matter. I am going to try to see the positive in everything for the next two weeks. Well, I’ll try and blog about one positive experience that will happen each day. I will make an effort to smile at everyone I see.

Today has been a pretty good day.  I thought nothing exciting would happen, but I got a call right around lunch time from a friend I haven't seen in a while.  She was in the area (a teacher who was cleaning out her room) and wanted to know if I wanted to do lunch... Was that even a question with my new mantra?  I am happy I got to see her; I get to see her tomorrow as well at a party for another friend who will be spending 6 months in Africa, leaving at the end of the month. Til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment