Friday, June 29, 2012

Realizing the time

So, in less then two weeks, I move from being in my mid-twenties to the late-twenties.  That thought made me hit a wall. Didn't I just turn 21 a few years ago?  I remember like it was yesterday.  Though, in honest truth, my years outside of college just seems to be one large lump of nothing that really changes... so whose fault is it that I feel like I should be staying in the mid-twenties for another few years?

With this revelation, I have composed another of my poems... it most likely is not in its finished format, but then when do we ever feel that something we write is actually finished?

Enjoy

enjoy what you have
for one day
it may all be gone

enjoy family and friends
for one day
they will be all gone

Live in the Moment
the Here
the Now

No comments:

Post a Comment