Sunday, July 1, 2012

Been Creative Recently

It's a little amazing to me that only a few months ago I decided to start writing on a more constant basis, and at the time I was writing a lot about nothing.  Now, within the past few weeks, the creative juices have really started to flow and I have written more poems then I have ever written in such a short time frame.  I guess the best thing to do with writer's block is to keep on writing, even if it makes absolutely no sense or that you just write about writing, why you like it and why you want to be able to write.  Write about writer's block, how it makes you feel, how you just can't stand it.  Get all the feelings out just by writing.  Wish I thought of the process a lot sooner then I actually did.  I have lost so much good material for writing just because of stupid writer's block.  Does anyone else feel this way? 


Does anyone even read what I write on this blog?  I mean, I don't care, I am writing just solely for the purpose of writing and doing something that I enjoy... I guess I just want to know if anything I write is interesting or what not?  Feed back is most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment