Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Writing Prompts


As someone who would like to work on her writing (the reason for this blog) I have had issues at times coming up with what ideas to write about.  Did you know the internet is full of writing prompts?  There is the One Minute Writer, The Sunday Scribblings, and a five minute writing prompt from Your Writing Mentor, to name a few.  I have been reviewing what have been posted at some of these blogs, and all I can say is that it is quite interesting what people can write in a short amount of time.  It allows the creative juices to flow and maybe move you away from writer’s block.  I have enjoyed reviewing these blogs, and I hope to use their prompts in the future.  I have actually gone and written in a few of the past posts for the One Minute Writer on the site.  Check out the most recent ones for my contributions.  I hope you enjoy what I have written.  I hope all of this will make me a better writer in the end.
A writer’s journey is never-ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment