Saturday, July 14, 2012

Coffee makes the world go ‘round


Oh the most wonderful thing about waking up in the morning is the smell of the freshly brewed coffee.  One of the best things ever invented was the timer to start the coffee before I wake up instead of having to drag myself out of bed in order to make the coffee.  It is definitely a big motivator for me to get out of bed for the first cup of mornin’ Jo.  I don’t care what type of coffee is in the pot, I will drink it, though a good cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee is always nice (it's my mother's favorite). My family and I use a normal, run-of-the-mill coffee pot.  Which keeps the coffee warm for four hours.  

My boyfriend, on the other hand, is a coffee snob.  He is really into researching the different type of coffee beans and knowing what he wants to try.  He bough a french press and a bean grinder so he can make make it as fresh as possible.  He isn't happy with any of the creamers out there, accept Coffee-mate's  Italian Sweet Crème creamer.  He is having a hard time finding it in the area.  Did the product get cancelled?

This post is a little scattered, I apologize for my thought process... maybe today was a second cup of coffee day?

*Update*

I did a little searching on Coffee-mate's website and found a few places where the Italian Sweet Crème can be picked up.  I will let him know of this.  Is it really popular and hard to keep on the shelves?  He'll go to different stores in the same day to try to find it and none of the stores have it at the time (just the non-fat non-sugar version).

No comments:

Post a Comment