Sunday, July 8, 2012

Never sure what to Blog about

Does anyone else come to that same problem?  I want to blog, but some topics I feel like I should keep to myself right now.  Since I woke up (around 8, this morning) I have been writing in Microsoft word.  The topic isn't ready to be part of a blog, if it ever would be.  If I decide to add it to cyberspace, I definitely will have to edit it down, censure it, if you will.  I know writings need to be edited, and I hate common courtesy of editing what I think... but I feel sometimes that is the only way not to get burned.  

What I was writing about:

It goes along with the fact that I am unhappy (well unhappy when I am not writing) and I want to make a drastic change in my life in the near future.  (Are you surprised to hear that I haven't been happy, then you haven't been reading the poems that I have previously posted.)  It's just scary to make that sort of change, though whoever knows of the outcome of their choices?  One can only predict the positive and negative side affects.  This change will definitely change my life - I just need to take the plunge and do it.  The following quote is what I have been thinking about, using it to guide my thoughts on the matter at hand:

"Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it."--Hardy D. Jackson 

Good advice, is it not?  I know I am scared of change, that is what has been holding me back from doing what I plan on doing for the longest time.

This just seems so cryptic, does it not?  Maybe this will give me more time to enjoy the activities that make me happy, and then I will actually be 100% happier with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment